The Sport camera sling strap has been our #1 seller since the day it was introduced in 2009. The original camera sling features high-tech materials for breathability, and our patented shoulder pad shape for ergonomic comfort. This workhorse of a strap shows no sign of slowing down. The Sport is the strap of choice by both Nikon and Canon when co-branding with us. Our hardware has been tested and re-tested, and we feel we have nailed it with the locking CR-3 carabiner and LockStar providing a one-two punch for security and safety.
This single sling camera strap is great for all uses and all types of cameras, especially SLR and DSLR. It holds tight on the shoulder with its included underarm stabilizer, and is good for most any type of photo shoot, amateur or pros alike.
Always by your side and ready for any moment, once you try it you’ll never look back. It’s that good.
Shoulder pad built with nylon mono mesh, curved TPE foam and poly air mesh. Adjustable length nylon webbing with cam-lock. Includes integrated underarm stabilizer (BRAD), connector (CR-3), connector cover (LockStar) & fastener (FR-5) hardware and a polyester dust bag.
- Strap adjustable length with pad: 66″ (167 cm)
- Pad consists of: Nylon mono mesh, TPE foam, polyester and air mesh
- Pad Length: 16″ (40.5 cm)
- Pad Width: 2.2″ – 3.7″ (5.5 cm – 9.5 cm)
- Pad Thickness: 0.3″ (.65 cm)
- Webbing: 100% Nylon
- Webbing Width: 1″ (2.5 cm)
- Includes ConnectR (CR-3), LockStar Breathe, Can-Locks, FastenR (FR-5), Underarm Stabilizer, Polyester dust bag
- Product Weight: 6.7 oz
Also available in a left-handed version (see “You may also like…” below).