The Boomerang Camera Sling is a comfortable and durable way to carry your DSLR or mirrorless camera with fixed or zoom lenses. Its unique shape distributes the weight of your gear evenly across your shoulder, and the breathable, lightweight materials ensure a comfortable fit.
The sling is designed to be worn on the left shoulder with the camera at the right hip, and features front and back spring-loaded Cam-Locks that allow you to control the security and range of movement of your camera. The shoulder pad is made of breathable nylon mono mesh, hypalon, and 5mm TPE foam, and is 15.75 inches long, 2.75 inches wide, and 0.25 inches thick. The webbing is 100% nylon and 1 inch wide, and the sling is adjustable in length from 42.5 to 67 inches.
The package includes a FastenR FR-5 for attaching the sling to your camera or lens, a Lockstar, and a Camera Safety Tether II. The product weighs 4.56 ounces and comes with a zippered black mesh gear bag.
Photographers worldwide trust the BlackRapid brand for their camera slings and harnesses.
- Designed for Left Shoulder with Camera at Right Hip
- Extremely Comfortable Shoulder Pad Design
- Shoulder Pad is made of Breathable Materials consisting of Nylon Mono Mesh, Hypalon, 5mm TPE Foam
- Pad Length: 15.75″
- Pad Width: 2.75″
- Pad Thickness: 0.25″
- Webbing: 100% Nylon
- Webbing Width: 1″
- Sling adjustable length: 42.5″ – 67″
- Front and Back Sliding Cam-Locks on webbing can be set to secure camera in place at hip, or can be set to allow camera full movement
- Included Parts: FastenR FR-5 (attach to ¼-20″ camera or lens shoe connection point), Lockstar, Camera Safety Tether II
- Product Weight: 4.56 oz
- Package: Zippered Black Mesh Gear Bag (L)