The Perfect Camera Strap For The Working Photographer Or Serious Amateur
The BLACKRAPID Sport Camera Strap is a durable and comfortable way to carry your DSLR, or mirrorless camera. It is the strap of choice for photographers who must carry their cameras on long shoots or shoots requiring fast access to their camera/s and has been tested and re-tested to ensure security and safety.
The strap is a single sling design that holds your camera tight on the shoulder with its included underarm stabilizer and is comfortable for all-day photo shoots. The strap is versatile and comes in both a right-handed and left-handed version, with a breathable shoulder pad made of nylon mono mesh, ergonomically curved TPE foam, polyester, and air mesh.
The pad is 16 inches long, 2.2 to 3.7 inches wide, and 0.3 inches thick. The webbing is 100% nylon and 1 inch wide, and the strap is adjustable in length up to 66 inches.
The package includes a ConnectR (CR-3), a LockStar Breathe, Can-Locks, a FastenR (FR-5), an Underarm Stabilizer, a Camera Safety Tether, and a black mesh bag.
The BLACKRAPID Sport Camera Strap is the choice of professionals and amateurs alike and will keep your equipment by your side and ready for any moment.
- Strap adjustable length with pad: 66″ (167 cm)
- Pad consists of Nylon mono mesh, Vers TPE foam, polyester, and air mesh
- Pad Length: 16″ (40.5 cm)
- Pad Width: 2.2″ – 3.7″ (5.5 cm – 9.5 cm)
- Pad Thickness: 0.3″ (.65 cm)
- Webbing: 100% Nylon
- Webbing Width: 1″ (2.5 cm)
- Includes ConnectR (CR-3), LockStar Breathe, Can-Locks, FastenR (FR-5), Underarm Stabilizer, Camera Safety Tether, Black Mesh Bag
- Strap Weight: 6.4 oz
- FR-5 Weight: 0.6 oz
- The right-handed version is featured here. The left-handed version can be found here.
Submit your review
I have twice now bough replacement straps when I forgot this strap at home. 😕😔 I gave them away... while the $$ of straps are all about the same. this strap is far supirior for birding. I have my binocular harness on top of strap and it stays secure and is easy to access my camera when I need to be quick.
I love the stabilizers so the camera doesn't bounce around and the arm brands keeps the strap from jumping up when I am using my binos.